Paul Lairat Showing New “Sirya” Bass at NAMM 2012
Paul Lairat, French Luthier, is pleased to present the “SIRYA” bass. Available in 4 and 5 string models it makes its debut at NAMM 2012 and MikesGig.com will be there to check it out.
MikesGig is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read the full disclosure HERE.
HANDCRAFTED BY THE BASS MAKER PAUL LAIRAT
Making Characteristics Of The “Sirya” Bass:
The body of the SIRYA bass is made with five different woods:
- splints are in walnut U.S, mahogany, maple and ebony
- body available in wengé, maple and mahogany or maple, walnut U.S and mahogany.
The neck of this bass is made with four different woods:
- back in six folds of maple, one fold of wengé, two folds of mahogany and two folds of walnut.
- fretboard in wengé or maple (24 frets)
Coloring : translucent varnish
Weight : 4.3 kg
Scale length : 34.09″
STANDARD HARDWARE :
- GOTOH machines head
- A.B.M bridges
- DELANO Xtender pickups
- Electronic JOHN EAST preamps
- DR STRINGS
- Finger ramp in wengé or maple
Price : SIRYA Bass / 5 strings – 4480 €
- Duvoisin Bridges + 225 €
- All guitars and basses are handcrafted.
Other coloring and varnishes available according to your request.
Proposed in active or passive mode, in 4, 5, 6 strings and fretless.
Left-handed bass available.
A Look Back at NAMM 2011
Jamming in the Paul Lairat booth for the last few minutes of NAMM 2011 are: Flavio Silva, Guitar; Chico Wilcoxx, Bass and Nicolas Vicarro, Drums. A beautiful end to another NAMM show.