Pro Tools Big Winner at TEC Awards
Avid Wins Three TEC Awards at the 27th Annual Ceremony
A very exciting night for Avid, a multi winner of TEC Awards. Congratulations to the Avid Pro Tools and VENUE Live Sound Environment teams on your TEC (Technical Excellence and Creativity) award wins—Computer Audio Hardware (HD Native); Workstation Technology (Pro Tools 9), and Sound Reinforcement Console Technology (Venue 2.9).
What’s new with Pro Tools.
Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer ( you can also watch the video on their site)
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleave—without file duplication
- Record and master higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk handler
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more.
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
Go visit their website, their NAMM booth was also impressive.