Ritter R8-Singlecut 5
MikesGig is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read the full disclosure HERE.
This bass I have finished with an extreme blazing kind of neon red frosted color. We used pure pigments for the final lacquer layers and so the instrument gets a super intense color.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE FULL COLOR BEAMING – it’s just to intense!
– String Spacing: Standard 5 (70mm – 40mm)
– Hardware Color: Black
– Body Wood: Swamp Ash
– Body Finish: 80’s RED Frosted
– Neckwood: Maple (Bolt-on 3-pieces)
– Neck Finish:80’s RED Frosted
– Fretboard: Ebony
– 24 Frets
– Scale: 34.5″ (876,3mm)
– Electronics: Ritter C-3-S Active/Passive 3-band
– Pickups: Ritter Master Slimbucker
– Sound: Very punchy and powerful. Great versatility and presence!