MikesGig is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read the full disclosure HERE.
MikesGig.com has two immediate openings for talented, self-motivated sales people with a proven track record for CLOSING Sales. We are an Orange County, California based company that publishes music reviews and helps musicians grow. This position requires the utmost skill in building solid long-term relationships that will assist you and the overall growth of the company. We need a creative, upbeat, and personable person to represent MikesGig.com.
Who are we looking for?
- Sales professional who is organized, effective and reliable.
- An individual who is motivated & passionate about music and/or sales.
- A sales professional who understands consultation selling (conduct conversation consultations to assess a client’s need and tie the benefits of our products to the client’s goals and close a sale).
- A sales professional that is comfortable selling products and/or services over the phone, emails, and other communication channels.
- An individual that is able to increase our sales outreach by adding a high level of integrity, knowledge, energy and a great attitude.
- An individual with a friendly and professional attitude who is truly self-motivated. NOTE: If you are the type of person who needs to have your manager look over your shoulder to ensure that you are working, please DO NOT reply to this posting. In order to be successful at this position, you will need to be driven and a self-manager. Sales is not all about numbers, but your numbers will count here.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will be working with many clients, selling, and following-up over the phone and email. To be succeed at this job you must be computer literate.
What are we offering?
- A full-time position with flexible hours
- Generous commission plan with potential for $40k-$100k per year.
- Comprehensive product training
- Great sales training & support
- Experienced management team that will assist you.
- Provide a highly involved, hands on approach with account management.
- Cold calling prospects, referrals and contacts.
- Follow-up and respond to phone and email inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop a contact database for Prospects and Customers in Outlook or Excel, and contact management software.
- Weekly reporting of sales numbers, and customer service problems.
- Weekly reporting of calls made, list of names, numbers, and email address of prospects.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with prospects and customers thru social media network.
- Any/all other duties required providing excellent customer service and product support.
- Submit Quarterly Projection Plan and adhering to your plan, implementation and execution.
- High School Graduate
- Four year Degree in Business and or Public Relations/Communications. (Preferred).
- Prior experience in sales.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in a position please email your resume and cover letter.