Musikmesse 2011 Archive
- Posted on April 21, 2011 | No CommentsYamaha redefines no-compromise concept and value for money When Yamaha introduced the first Pacifica models in 1994 they brought high quality, high performance no-compromise instruments within reach of many thousands […]
- Posted on April 21, 2011 | No CommentsThe new Pawn Shop Series guitars—the Mustang® Special, Fender ’51 and Fender ’72—draw inspiration from the eccentric and sometimes wildly innovative Fender creations of the mid-’60s to mid-’70s era that sometimes found their way to the outside world and into the more esoteric pages of Fender history.
- Posted on April 19, 2011 | 1 CommentMusikmesse Frankfurt – The International Fair for Musical Instruments, Sheet Music, Music Production and Music Business Connections Musikmesse 2011 will be held in Frankfurt am Main from April 6 to […]
- Posted on April 8, 2011 | 1 CommentWarwick Booth, Frankfurt - April 6, 2011 Star-studded endorser stage performances and highly popular new products ensured the Warwick/ Framus booth was the hub of Hall 4.1, if not the […]
- Posted on April 8, 2011 | 1 CommentFrankfurt – April 7, 2011 Natural tube warmth for any mic or instrument. Add warm, vintage tone to any mic or instrument with the MicTube Solo preamplifier. Ideal for any […]
- Posted on April 6, 2011 | 5 CommentsEnjoy many of the same professional features as Pro Tools 9—and get exceptional value with three new bundles Professional music creation has never been more accessible. Designed for use with […]
- Posted on April 4, 2011 | 2 Comments(Aarhus, Denmark, April 5, 2011) RH750 continues TC Electronic’s Bass Amp 2.0 quest of bringing a whole new set of features to bass players. RH750 captures the essence of this […]