HANDCRAFTED BY THE BASS MAKER PAUL LAIRAT
Making Characteristics Of The “Sirya” Bass:
The body of the SIRYA bass is made with five different woods:
- splints are in walnut U.S, mahogany, maple and ebony
- body available in wengé, maple and mahogany or maple, walnut U.S and mahogany.
The neck of this bass is made with four different woods:
- back in six folds of maple, one fold of wengé, two folds of mahogany and two folds of walnut.
- fretboard in wengé or maple (24 frets)
Coloring : translucent varnish
Weight : 4.3 kg
Scale length : 34.09″
STANDARD HARDWARE :
- GOTOH machines head
- A.B.M bridges
- DELANO Xtender pickups
- Electronic JOHN EAST preamps
- DR STRINGS
- Finger ramp in wengé or maple
Price : SIRYA Bass / 5 strings – 4480 €
- Duvoisin Bridges + 225 €
- All guitars and basses are handcrafted.
Other coloring and varnishes available according to your request.
Proposed in active or passive mode, in 4, 5, 6 strings and fretless.
Left-handed bass available.
A Look Back at NAMM 2011
Jamming in the Paul Lairat booth for the last few minutes of NAMM 2011 are: Flavio Silva, Guitar; Chico Wilcoxx, Bass and Nicolas Vicarro, Drums. A beautiful end to another NAMM show.