Focusrite announces the RedNet X2P 2×2 Dante™ audio interface. Compact and robust, the RedNet X2P, featuring two Red Evolution mic pre’s, stereo line outs and a stereo headphone amplifier, allows quick I/O and monitoring expansion of Focusrite RedNet or other Dante audio-over-IP systems. Power, audio and remote control are supplied using a single Ethernet cable. A local input mixer allows “more me” monitoring control, while a control lockout ensures settings remain unchanged when used remotely.
The two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic pre’s provide plenty of ultra-clean gain along with stereo linking, individually selectable phantom power, a high-pass filter and phase reverse. Additionally, they include Air mode, emulating the sound of Focusrite’s classic transformer-based mic preamps. The RedNet X2P provides high-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range. These converters have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency.
RedNet X2P features a crossfader to enable level control of the local inputs versus network inputs assigned to feed either the line outputs or the headphone outputs. The unit can be mounted directly to a mic stand, keeping it out of the way and within reach.
Flexible control locks enable local control of mic pre settings and output settings, or both to be locked. Artists can adjust their headphone mix and level, safe in the knowledge that they cannot accidentally adjust the mic pre gain.
- Two of our best preamps provide ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter, phase reverse and Air mode
- High-quality conversion, with over 118dB dynamic range
- Power over Ethernet allows a single cable to deliver audio, control and power to RedNet X2P
- Local input mix allows ‘more-me’ style monitoring for easy foldback control
- Mic stand mount keeps the unit out of the way and within reach
- Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both